Thanks for your interest in Live It. The Registration process is your next step in mobilizing your students to be the hands and feet of Christ in this world!
RESERVE SPOTS | Opens November 1 at midnight (EST)!
Reserve spots for a specific track by placing a deposit of $50 per person*. You will only need to indicate the number of youth and adult spots for each track at this time. Don’t worry, you can always switch track choices later when your group registers.
The first 400 spots to be reserved will be housed in the dorms with air conditioning!
Please fill out one reservation form per group; do not have participants reserve spots individually.
*This deposit will be applied to the participant’s final balance.
FULL REGISTRATION | Register online – coming soon
After you receive your Confirmation Letter from reserving spots, your group can then Register in full online by providing specific participant information. Check out the FAQs for helpful information about registering.
Registering Adult Leaders must:
- Be at least 21 years old and mature Christian role models.
- Have a Background Check on file with church/organization.
- Have their pastor approve and sign their Liability Waiver Form endorsing their participation.
- Work as site supervisors (for those that register for the Service track).
- Lead youth/small group time with their own group.
Your church must register and send:
- One adult for every five students attending from your church.
- At least one adult of each gender if students of each gender are attending.
More questions? Please check our FAQs page or our Resource Box pages.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Call us at 616.241.5616, ext. 3038 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have!