- When does registration open?
- How much is Live It?
- What’s included once I get to Live It?
- How do I register?
- Can I pay for some of my registration now and pay the balance later?
- Can I find my own housing and only pay for the program?
- Must I choose a track now?
- Can I switch tracks later if I change my mind?
- Will my group be housed together?
- When will I receive more information pertaining to my chosen track?
- When does Live It begin and end?
- What is the transportation policy?
- What about insurance?
When does registration open?
Reserve spots for a specific track by placing a deposit of $50 per person* beginning November 1 at midnight (EST)! You will only need to indicate the number of youth and adult spots for each track at this time. Don’t worry, you can always switch track choices later when your group registers.
The first 400 spots to be reserved will be housed in the dorms with air conditioning!
Please fill out one reservation form per group; do not have participants reserve spots individually.
*This deposit will be applied to the participant’s final balance.
How much is Live It?
Live It is $425 if registration is completed by March 31. Everything is included except transportation. After March 31, prices increase by $50.
What’s included once I get to Live It?
Short Answer: Most Everything
Long Answer: Your registration fee includes most everything you need, except transportation to and from Live It and daily transportation (if needed; the Arts, Athletics and Leadership tracks all take place on campus). Groups must provide transportation for any of their participants that sign up for the Service track.
- Spiritual Life Guide: Adult Leader Edition with small group leaders training notes, theme-based small group discussion outlines, pre-trip lesson suggestions and commissioning litany, post-trip debriefing and follow up guides for adult leaders
- Spiritual Life Guides: Student Edition with daily devotionals for students
- Live It theme t-shirt
- Supplemental medical insurance
- All meals
- Lodging (in dorms, all bedding and linens are provided)
- Daily schedule with planned activities
- Engaging worship and speaker
- Track experiences
How do I register?
Reserve spots for a specific track by placing a deposit of $50 per person* beginning November 1 at midnight (EST)!
After you receive your Confirmation Letter from reserving spots, your group can then Register in full online by providing specific participant information.
Can I pay for some of my registration now and pay the balance later?
Yes, you can register online and then make a payment later. Final payment will be due by June 1, 2015. To lock in the Early Bird Price be sure to register before March 31, 2015.
Can I find my own housing and only pay for the program?
Yes, the Program Only option covers everything except housing and food.
Must I choose a track now?
Yes, everyone (students and leaders) must select a track when they register online.
Can I switch tracks later if I change my mind?
Yes, you may switch to a different track if space is available until June 1, 2015.
Will my group be housed together?
Yes, your group will be housed together by gender. You can also make roommate requests when registering.
When will I receive more information pertaining to my chosen track?
One month prior to the event, you will receive an email with more specific information and directions.
When does Live It begin and end?
Check-in will begin at 3:00 PM on Tuesday, July 21, 2015. Live It programming ends with lunch on Saturday, July 25, 2015. All participants will depart the campus by 2:00 PM.
What is the Transportation Policy?
Registration fees do not include transportation to and from Live It or daily transportation (if needed; the Arts, Athletics and Leadership tracks all take place on campus). Groups must provide transportation for any of their participants that sign up for the Service track.
What about insurance?
Youth Unlimited carries secondary health insurance and liability insurance. All insurance claims must be submitted to the participant’s individual insurance first. Youth Unlimited’s insurance will begin where the participant’s insurance ends for any medical expenses incurred while at the site. If a participant does not have insurance coverage, Youth Unlimited’s insurance becomes the primary coverage. Participants are not covered while traveling to or from the experience. Check with your insurance provider to verify your coverage in the state/province/country where you are traveling, and bring a copy of your insurance card along.